Terms and Conditions
Ethical, reward based dog training based in West Yorkshire.
All bookings, either confirmed or pending are subject to NK9 Dog Services Terms and Conditions. Completion of the Dog Training booking form and your continued use of our services confirms your acceptance of the terms in force each time you use NK9 Dog services. The Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘you’ the owner and NK9 Dog services ‘the service provider’
1. All dogs being trained must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime. Proof of current vaccinations must be supplied before your first training session.
2. No bitches in season may attend classes.
3. Pet Insurance is highly recommended. Owners are responsible for all vet bills, no matter how they are incurred.
4. We accept no responsibility for loss of, or injury to, your dog whilst training with us.
5. All dogs must be kept on a lead unless otherwise instructed.
6. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. We believe using positive reinforcement is the most effective way to train dogs. We do not allow dogs to be handled forcefully during our training.
The use of punishment as a training method has been proven to create negative side effects in dogs. Owners who are seen to use such handling methods will be asked to leave immediately and will not be offered a refund.
8. No choke chains are permitted in class, flat collars or harnesses are recommended
9. We accept no responsibility for any damage to, theft of, or from your vehicle. Please do not leave valuables in your car and never leave dogs unattended in a vehicle.
10. Training sessions may be held outdoors, and terrain may be uneven and slippery in places.
11. We must be alerted to any behavioural problems prior to accepting a booking. No aggressive dogs are allowed at our training classes and any dogs deemed to be aggressive by the trainer will be asked to leave
Booking Procedure & Cancellation Rights
All new clients must complete and submit a Booking Form
By submitting the Booking Form, you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions. Shortly after submitting the Booking Form you will receive an email from us which will include details of the service/s requested, the start date and time, together with payment details. Payment is required on or before training sessions. If payment is not forthcoming within this time we reserve the right to cancel your booking request and release your place to another client.
One week prior to the start of class you will receive an email providing full details of what to bring and how to find us etc.
When booking a course please note that from your start date you must attend consecutive classes unless changes are made by the trainer.
A minimum of 2 weeks cancellation notice is required to cancel the whole course.
Individual Training Sessions
A minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice is required for 1-2-1 training sessions, except in the case of extreme emergency. Cancellation resulting with less than 48 hours notice maybe charged at the full rate.