About NK9 Canine Services
I strive to provide the uttermost care and support when it comes to canine services..
NK9 was founded by myself, Natalie Kaye for the sole purpose of my passion for dogs and animals in general, I love and enjoy the ability to take great care of dogs of all ages and sizes.
I strive to provide the uttermost care and support when it comes to canine services.
I am proud to say that I am fully qualified in:
• Level 3 Puppy Training
• Canine First Aid & CPR
• Level 3 Canine Nutrition
• Level 3 Canine Well Being
• Recall & Loose Lead Toolkit Course
• IMDT Canine Aggression and Rehabilitation
• IMDT Perfect Puppy Foundations
• IMDT Canine Body Language
• IMDT Impulse Control
• IMDT Working With Noise Sensitivity & Phobias
• IMDT 6 Months Methodology, Understanding and Working with Canine Behavior
• IMDT 4 Day Practical Instructor Course
• IMDT Therapy Dogs PTSD
• Natures Menu Raw Food Advisor
• Natures Menu Raw Food Expert
• IMDT The Exercises: Foundations to Advanced
• Canine Hooper World Instructor
• Talking Dog – Puppy Scentwork
• Dog Parkour UK Instructor
• Canine Anxiety Course
I am a fully qualified to offer Microchipping I conducted my training with PeddyMark. Microchipping is the most effective way of identifying a lost pet; chips don't come off like collars can. Ensure your pets are fully chipped.
• Protect your valued furry family member from being lost or stolen.
• Not expensive to do, offering you full peace of mind for an affordable cost.
• Minimal discomfort on your pet in the procedure of being chipped.
Positive reinforcement is the addition of a reinforcing stimulus following a behaviour that makes it more likely that the behaviour will occur again in the future.
When a favourable outcome, event, or reward occurs after an action, that particular response or behaviour will be strengthened.